Free Updates are available for Shopbook Plus Version, Just download the updated Frontend by clicking on the link below and link the Fontend to the Backend in use by following instructions in the READ-ME.pdf file provided in the downloaded update.
- Fixed minor bugs with material entry forms.
- Design and Interface Improvements.
- Design Improvements and bug fixes in Barcode printing
- Design and feature improvements in Material Management Forms
- Design Improvements and Make Money Online.
- Increased Font Size on Registers and Sheets for better visibility on small screens and laptops
- Fixed bug with printing Thermal and A6 invoices.
- User level access controls is reorganized with Sales Register renamed as Sales Editor for enhanced security for editing invoices.
- Simultaneous use of Sales and Purchase Registers made possible through the use of Function keys F1, F3 and F7 with Improvements in User Interface, Invoices and Reports.
- Improvements in Login Form to login with single Enter
- Removed zero values from Stray Stock in Statement and Reports
- Fixed bug with entering minus value for Purchase Return in Purchase Register
- Added advanced Anyword Search and Find form with shortcut Ctrl+U
- Added Barcode Labels 24X, 24Y, 65X, 65Y and removed Barcode Label 40 (database update)
- Fixed bug on entering minus quantity for Purchase Return
- Changed Shortcut of Material Data Sheet Search form Ctrl+U to Ctrl+S
- Added Discount Manager in Admin Module for allowing and editing bulk discounts
- Removed default User from Daily Sales Report and Daily Purchase Report
- Various design and performance improvements
- Major improvement in Keyboard Shortcuts and included Shopbook Store link on Keyboard
- Blocked accidental barcode scanning in Quantity field
- Major Improvements in Stock and Inventory Reports
- Minor changes in Material Register, Material Edit and User Register
- Fixed minor bug in Customer / Vendor Register and Barcode Generator
After download unzip the folder and copy the ShopbookP file and replace the ShopbookP file in use in the ShopbookP folder in ‘My Documents’ or ‘Documents’ folder in C Drive of your computer.
How to check version in use?
To find current version in use open Shopbook and click on the ‘About’ button on the ribbon, the About form will open with Shopbook details as below